Frequently Asked Questions
- Improves understanding of financial positions by collecting and consolidating data from different resources.
- Helps increase efficiency by automating tasks involved in financial consolidation, budgeting, and planning.
- Brings value to organizations looking to improve their financial and operational decision-making and drive better business outcomes.
- Increase visibility into your business results, allowing you to react quickly to market changes.
- Enhance collaboration across siloed teams and business units.
- Eliminate the risk of human error, differing sources of information, and manual processes by automating your data flows.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENTERPRISE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (EPM) AND ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP)?
- EPM helps organizations automate and manage financial and operational performance with tools for consolidation, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- ERP is used to support and automate daily operations within a company that can encompass different sectors within the business including accounting, transactional data, marketing, HR, and financial operations.
- EPM planning tools are compatible with Microsoft products and a multitude of cloud-based data storage systems such as Salesforce, SAP, and Workday.
- Our EPM tools allow for easy transfer of data from your current systems into our databases.
- Allows access to the most up-to-date data at a moment’s notice.
- Provides a comprehensive view of performance to identify and address compliance issues.
- Consolidates data to help organizations track and report on compliance-related information.
Fulfill Your Future with Arete EPM
Get Started With A Free Consultation Today!